Smoking can be one of the toughest habits to break. There are lots of products on the market that claim to help you stop smoking, things like hypnosis, patches and pills. Oh, and of course the good ‘ole cold turkey or cutting back methods.
Now, we can’t say that vaping will help you quit smoking. But we can tell you why ecigarettes are such a popular alternative to traditional smoking.
Multiple Studies Support Vaping as an Alternative to Smoking
There are a number of studies that support the use of vaping as an alternative to smoking tobacco cigarettes.
A national study by Forum Research found that:
- Two thirds of people are using ecigs in place of tobacco cigarettes
- 7 in 10 say that they’ve switched from smoking to vaping
- Half of the people who started vapting have cut down on their tobacco consumption
A study published in the journal Addiction found that vapers were more likely to attempt to quit smoking. Studies suggest:
“65% of those who were using an ecigarette on a daily basis went on to make an attempt to give up smoking within the year, compared with 44% of smokers who were not using ecigarettes. There was no evidence that daily ecigarette users were more likely to have managed to get rid of a tobacco habit by the end of a year, but 14% had reduced their tobacco consumption by at least half.”
Why Is Vaping is a Great Alternative to Smoking?
More and more people are turning to vaping because they are seeing others around them successfully making the transition. Plus, vaping has some awesome benefits:
- Ecigs have fewer unsafe chemicals than regular cigarettes
- You can adjust your nicotine level at any time
- You can easily transition to 0mg electronic cigarettes to keep up the social habit of vaping with friends
Are you ready to make the transition from smoking to vaping? Take a moment to browse our store and check out some starter kits today.
The post Studies Support Vaping as an Alternative to Smoking appeared first on Vapor Jedi Eliquid and Vape Accessories.